200-RYT TEACHER TRAINING IS HERE!
This 10 week program includes:
- Development of teaching skills and language techniques
- How to offer modifications and variations to teach the inevitable variety level of your student population
- The 8-limbs of yoga// yogic philosophy and lifestyle// living
the life of a yogi (on and off the mat)
- In depth anatomy training
- Learn about the energy systems and chakras
- Sanskrit//Pranayama//Ayurveda lectures
- In depth asana education
- Teaching practicum and mock classes
- Specialized training and hands on practice for
safe adjustments and assists, and much much more!
Teacher training is a transformational experience that is ideal for those who are passionate about their yoga practice, have a strong desire to learn more, and care about making a positive impact on other people's lives and the world.
Training dates: January 27th - March 24th
Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 11-5, Sunday 10-4
Early Birds save $200, enroll by Jan 1st, 2018
$3199 Investment, before discount opportunities
$99 discount for auto-renew or annual pre-pay members,
$200 discount if $500 deposit paid by Jan 1st
$400 discount if paid in full before Jan 26th, 2018.
Payment options are available, please inquire via email.
Final investment after all discounts applied: $2500
For additional information please call 951-303-8151 or email info@HotYogaHealthyYou.com
Integrated Teaching/Next Level Workshop
Exclusive for 200-RYT and above.
We will focus on sequencing and how to build a dynamic class for your students with theming and music.
Led by 500-ERYT, Patti Sterns of Ft. Collins, Colorado. Find her on instagram here.
This 3 day workshop is $395 to attend and includes materials, free yoga classes 19th-21st plus a bonus 5-class pass added to your account for future use, a retail value of $69.
Friday Jan 19th 11-6
Saturday Jan 20th 11-5
Sunday Jan 21st 11-4